I am sitting here feeling sleepy with a belly full of turkey and pecan pie thinking to myself how wonderful life is.
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect and spend sometime appreciating all the people and things in my life.
Here is a list of 10 things for which I am GRATEFUL:
1. My Girls. I have three thoughtful, kind, creative and determined daughters. I am proud of them daily and so happy to be their Mama.
2. My husband – Tim is a wonderful father and works very hard to provide a great life for the 5 of us.
3. My Dad -words cannot explain how much I appreciate my father. He is beyond generous and helps me and my family out daily. My life would be very different without him.
4. My mom – without her I would not know the true love of a homemade chocolate chip cookie or enjoy the flavour of real maple syrup.
5. My in laws- My mother in law is amazingly gifted with crafting and she has very patiently and kindly taught my girls how to sew and create some amazing projects.
6. Family dinners – Nothing cheers you up than a belly full of good food and a hilarious family stories. Especially ones that include home movies.
7. Friends – I am a pretty busy and quiet person in real life, I don’t have a huge social life. The friends that I have chosen are amazing people who know how to have fun. I also know that at the end of the day those few people will be there for us.
8. Terrific job – Its been a very long time since I could say that I LOVE my job. This year is received a placement in a classroom that I absolutely adore. The children are amazing, the teacher is phenomenal. I love being there each and every day!
9. IG/Social Media – I live in a small remote community, because of that its difficult to find people who think and act like I do. IG, Facebook, and Twitter have allowed me to branch out and make new friends, connect with people who think like I do. These people cheer me on and motivate me to be my best every day.
10. Lastly, I am grateful for my warm home, cozy fire, good food and my health!
Meal planning – October 12 – 18
Sunday – Turkey dinner with the in laws
Monday – Turkey dinner with my dad and family
Tuesday – Breakfast for dinner, eggs, sausage, fruit and maybe pancakes
Wednesday – Tomato soup in the crockpot
Thursday – Runner’s World Mango chicken Fajitas
Friday – Pizza
Saturday – Chili and corn bread.
What are you Thankful for? What’s for dinner this week?